It was only a matter of time I guess before someone decided to see if the symptoms women experience as they transition thru menopause effects their work performance. As if women are not already discriminated enough in the workplace ... Do we really need studies like this Dutch one looking at "the impact of menopausal symptoms on work ability" that claims "Menopausal symptoms are negatively associated with work ability and may increase the risk of sickness absence"? I mean what were they thinking? That this is going to help women in the 40-60 age bracket obtain employment more easily? Or did they think this would... »
Japansese research inidicates the more your exercise the earlier you reach menopause. Apparently physical activity lowers estrogen levels, and that may be why it's linked to early onset of menopause. We all know that excess exercise can stop a women's periods. Maybe this is nature telling us we are not supposed to have bodies like... »
Can we really turn back the biological clock? And do we really want to do so? Or is being able to delay menopause just going to add more complexity to the decision about if and when to have a child? Just as the availability of the pill and abortion did. Talk about blessings and the curse! Do women really want to have babies late in life or would we prefer a society that did not punish our careers for having them... »
- Pfizer Must Pay $45M in Prempro Case
- The impact of stupid studies on employablity
- Still got your period? Maybe it is because you are lazy!
- Supplements are not always good for you .. but they are not always bad either
- Bioidentical Estradiol better for memory loss
- Tick Tock Doc …
- Turning back the clock on menopause
- CoQ10 can renew eggs?
- The marketing of menopause
- Menopause does not increase heart risk
- Still waiting for menopause
- Waiting for Menopause
- Is it losing weight or increasing exercise that reduces hot flashes?
- Judith Easton … who is she?
- No sweat please, we’re wearing CoolSets!
- Hot Flash on Turning back the clock on menopause
- 偷腥 on Menopause does not increase heart risk
- Michelin Man on Still waiting for menopause
- Latest Hot Flashes news – Common Hot Flash Symptoms And How To Cope With Them | NewShid on Progesterone alone may help Hot Flashes
- Latest Hot Flashes news – Menopause Tracker – tracking the latest news on Menopause | See … on No sweat please, we’re wearing CoolSets!